Are you ready for another EBIC Triathlon Sunday Funday?!
The Sweat, Shop, and Sip event is back and it's happening on Sunday, May 21, 2017!
There will be two waves; the first wave is for walkers and the second wave is for runners. Here are the complete details:
- We'll start at The Inner Cycle at 11:00 am (walkers wave) or 11:30 am (runners wave) for a high intensity 30-minute spin session with The Inner Cycle girls
- As a group, we'll walk or run (depending on which wave you sign up for) over to Salem's Pickering Wharf (3 miles at your own pace)
- Tuck, pulse, shake with The Energy Barre girls for a 30-minute barre class overlooking the beautiful Salem Harbor in the Wharf
- Reward yourself for all of that hard work by indulging in an exclusive shopping session enjoying 10% off everything at Ocean Chic Boutique & Waterbar - right in the Wharf (owned by The Inner Cycle instructor, Erica Kirwan)! All participants will also receive a swag bag with gifts from The Inner Cycle, Ocean Chic Boutique, and The Energy Barre!
- Head next door to Sea Level Restaurant, sit on the deck, and reflect on all of your amazing accomplishments while sipping on a complimentary cocktail! Here you will be entered into a raffle to win gift cards to all of the participating businesses!
We recommend teaming up with some fit friends to leave one car in Salem Wharf while driving another car to The Inner Cycle. This way, you can all get a lift back to your cars after you have completed the challenge.
- The challenge starts at The Inner Cycle, 377 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915 (back left of the Rite Aid Plaza, next to the drive thru)
- Barre Class: The Energy Barre
- Shopping and swag bags: Ocean Chic Boutique & Waterbar, 96 Wharf Street, Salem, MA 01970
- The challenge ends at Sea Level, 95 Wharf Street, Salem, MA 01970
This event is $30 per person.
*Please note, if you are new to The Inner Cycle, you will be prompted to create an account before signing up.
We hope you'll join us for this super-sweaty, fun event!