We are SO excited to announce our upcoming Energy Barre teacher training certification!
We are seeking energetic, caring candidates to bring new talent to our Stoneham, Medford, and Beverly studios.
If you have a passion for health and fitness, ENERGY that you want to share with others, a love for barre, and you are committed and motivated we would love to meet you!
The Energy Barre Teacher Certification
- November - January 2017
- 70-hour training program
- Location of training: The Energy Barre - Stoneham, Beverly, and Medford
- Led by: Julianna Curtis, Liz Morrison, Katelyn Silva and additional veteran EB Girls
Cost: $750 and includes:
- Studio training
- Training manual
- 27 required training classes
- *Auto pay payment plan available
- 21 classroom hours
- 21 independent hours at home
- 27 practical training in studio
- 1 final studio class
Important Dates: Mandatory Training Outline
- Saturday, November 5 9 AM - 2 PM
- Sunday, November 6 2 PM - 6 PM
- Saturday, November 12 9 AM - 2 PM
- Saturday, December 10 10 AM - 12 PM
- Saturday, January 7 10 AM - 12 PM
Flex training outline (must be able to commit to one of):
- Friday November 11 9 AM - 12 PM
- Sunday November 13 9 AM -12 PM
- Must complete 27 studio classesas a student (signature EB Classes) between the dates of November 5, 2016 and January 7, 2017
- Must be available for at least 4 Thursday evening workshop classes in Stoneham between the dates of November 5, 2016 and January 7, 2017
Open Interviews will be scheduled in Stoneham:
- Tuesday, October 11th 5 PM - 7 PM
- Friday, October 14th 10 AM - 2 PM
- Saturday, October 22nd 10 AM - 2 PM
What you will receive with this training:
Through training in The Energy Barre Method you will learn to teach an energetic and fun, yet smart and effective class by embracing The Energy Barre mission gaining a solid understanding of basic anatomy, safe practices for pre & postnatal clients, guidelines for injury prevention and injury modification, proper form setup for EB Barre and EB Matte classes. And so much more!!
What you will be a part of:
You will join a group of passionate, fun loving, caring people who are committed to providing highly effective workouts in an energetic, judgement free environment. We make our clients goals our mission, and we have a lot of fun doing it!
Interviews will be brief and informal, we want to see your personality and what you would bring to our team. Each candidate should prepare a 10-minute class for the interview.
If you are interested in joining our January training, please email email@example.com to schedule an open interview.
- Please identify which of the above time frames you prefer to be scheduled within
- Attach your resume. Your resume should include current and past professional work experience, fitness industry and athletic history/experience as well as at least one personal and one professional reference.
- **Please note, past experience in the fitness industry is not required.
- More information regarding the teacher training structure will be sent upon receipt of this information.
If you have a true desire to be a part of our team and any aspect of this seems overwhelming or unmanageable, please reach out. The first step is always scary; if you think you would be a great EB Girl, we want to know!
We look forward to hearing from you!